Monday, August 17, 2009

A very sad goodbye

Before I can post anything about our weekend, I have to say thank you and goodbye to a very special person. My dear friend Rebecca Hollenbaugh passed away Friday morning. She fought the bravest 3 year battle against stomach cancer anyone has ever seen. She was 35 years old and leaves behind a husband, a daughter, and a son, as well as a dedicated and loving family.

Anyone who ever met Rebecca was touched by her in some way. I wish I could join all her friends and family at her service, but I am not ready to say goodbye. I am glad she is no longer suffering but I am too sad to feel that relief. We will all miss her so much.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    I'm so sorry about your friend passing away and my heart goes out to her children and husband.

    ReplyDelete