Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Great Day ( and the Boilers win!)

Rebecca won her first Best of Breed at an open show!! Our solid senior Holland buck Dare Devil won in the NCINRBA youth show at Nappanee, IN . He hasn't been shown much because a neighboring rabbit got ahold of his ear and punctured a hole in it. His ear has a scar but no hole so we decided to pull him out and see how he would do. Doesn't it figure? I spend a whole lot of time and money agonizing over the decision to improve my herd, and then a buck I have had for 2 years and not touched comes out and wins?!?

I missed all the fun because I had to work. And work I did! KCH is busting at the seams we have so many patients. I think H1N1 is finally here. I saw masks headed to the nurses and employees got vaccinations last week. next move is to restrict visitors to those over 18, I heard.

My alma mater Purdue Boilermakers finally turned things around today and stomped on Ohio State. Go Boilers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment