Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gotta Love it!

Even though the Boilers lost the game, we had an awesome time! It is so interesting to go to campus with someone different. We went to the post game band concert at the fountain in front of Hovde Hall- I never knew there was such a thing! How have I missed that all these years? Oh, I remember, we always have to go back to KDR for a beer and brotherhood! Not yesterday, my friends! Girls can go to band concerts and eat chicken sandwiches and not even have to smell a beer!! It is a great concert, if you've never seen it you really should. Those band members have a lot of fun with all their hard work.

The rabbit show was evidently an experience. They did sell one rabbit, but they also bought one, so I guess that's a wash. The Silver Fox didn't do as well as they did last weekend, but Rebecca's Netherland Dwarf did better than last week and took Best Of Variety. The Hollands faired a little better than last weekend, Lucy got second in her class. Chris not only survived the rabbit show without me but managed it without any meltdowns or tempertantrums! He did admit he was a little bored without me to entertain him.

1 comment:

  1. Chris appeared to be handling everything just fine! And the kids were bee-bopping around like they owned the place. Kind of funny to watch the dad have to play the mom role once in a while!!

    ReplyDelete